Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hark the Herald Angels Sing...



well, Christmas is finally here! We both wish you the happiest and blessed Christmas. We included a little holiday playlist for your enjoyment, as well as some images from our favorite Christmas movies. We are taking a vacation for the rest of the week, but will be back next week, with some special "best of 2008" posts!


Sweet Nothings Christmas Mix


*One final note. Our heartfelt Christmas wishes go out to anyone who is or has a loved one currently serving over seas. Your dedication to America is inspiring, and your sacrifices are truly appreciated. You have given us the best gift of all: freedom. May God continue to watch over you, and to the military families, our Christmas wish is that your loved ones come home safe, and soon. *

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I read your bio - and you two sound just like me and my bff's. Can't wait to read more of your blog - thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment on mine! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What movie is that second picture from?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love christmas movies :)
    Elf is still my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for visiting my blog, stop by again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I just started following yours. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!