Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Tenth Post!

I can't believe we are already on our tenth post! We decided to celebrate with a 10 seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc. post that Danielle found on apartment tbd, etc.

10 seconds ago I was filling out my answer to 10 minutes ago- I worked backwards.
10 minutes ago I was enjoying my Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks.
10 hours ago I was just getting home after a friends Holiday party.
10 days ago I was working, nothing exciting happened to me.
10 months ago I was in my final sememester at college, trying to find a job.
10 years ago I was in seventh grade and thought I was really cool because I was a cheerleader

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years from now I will 32 and hopefully married (maybe with children).
10 months from now I'll be panicking and trying to pull together a Halloween costume.
10 weeks from now I'll be celebrating my cousin's 21st birthday.
10 days from now I'll be helping my mom take down the Christmas tree
10 hours from now I'll be getting dinner with a friend.
10 minutes from now I'll be "working."
10 seconds from now I will have just finished typing this sentence.

2 comments:

  1. Awe this is cute. Congrats on your 10th post. Today was my 10th post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really cool! Is the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen book really really good??? I Love them, kinda lame I know, but i can't help it

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!