Wednesday, January 21, 2009

7,344,000 Seconds until...

My Roman Holiday. As I sit in my office, starting out the window into the parking lot, I cannot help by daydream of my fabulous girls vacation with my mom and aunt for my aunt's 60th birthday

Roma nel bicchiere - Rome in the glass by Geomangio.
drinking some wine while overlooking the eternal city via
Sunrise for Rome by cuellar.
sunrise over the Spanish Steps via

Firenze by J.Salmoral.

View of Florence from the top of the Duomo(never again will I do that in heels) via



My favorite piece of Christian Art, by Fra Fillipo Lippi, in the Uffizi


ITALY-VENICE/ by nautiespacio.
I should bring my rainboots in case Venice floods again like it did in December via
and of course, soak up dressing like an Italian



10 comments:

  1. you are one lucky ragazzi! i dream of going back to rome. i studied abroad there in college and miss it everyday!

    p.s. i never saw the spanish steps look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! When are you going slash if you have been there before, please tell me all about it because I'm studying there is summer and I can't waittt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky! Italy is just incredible - I've only been once, and was much too young to understand how wonderful it is...definitely take lots and lots of pictures, dear!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous vacation. Ahhh... that glass of wine looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yummy... thanks for the tip about mcqueen piece. i will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you fit me in your suitcase! I have been to Italy twice and it's still not enough! Have a fab time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be back in Italy so bad.

    The new format for "I love you more than" is rather annoying but I finally figured it out. I did a screen capture with the images I wanted to me showing. I then had to open it up and select only the heart I wanted. I than saved the picture. I think capturing the screen image is the only way I could do it. Hope that is clear. Tell me if that doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous of you! I want to go back so bad! I am hoping for the fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, sooo amazing, I wouldn't be able to sit straight.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!