Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red Carpet Roundup:Golden Globes 2009

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive: What a break-over she has had..she looks like she knows she is going to be photographed over and over again this awards season..great color choice


America Ferrera in Oscar de la Renta: She has been choosing Oscar for the last few awards shows, and if it aint broke, don't fix it. She looks stunning and slender. I happen to own an Oscar gown, and can tell you it's worth every penny. He knows a womans body better than most women.




Cameron Diaz in Chanel: Flawless, as always. Manages to make hot pink look classy and fun. Good work Rachel Zoe







Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab: Old School Hollywood Glamour..




Kyra Sedgewick in Oscar de la Renta: This woman does not age..her body is flawless in this..and the simple elegance is a knockout





Miley Cyrus in Marchesa: Age Appropriate yet fun and flirty..her mother on the other hand..

13 comments:

  1. Thank for the fashion update! It's generally all I follow when it comes to award shows, and thanks to our FABULOUS economy I budget and don't spend money on trash mags!

    Cameron looks awesome! Love your input, I agree with you 100%

    BTW- I met Kyra/Kevin, I got to babysit for their daughter. She is FLAWLESS in person. One of those woman that you are convinced must spend 6 hours a day doing pilates and yoga.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Anne and Kyra look stunning! Both of those dresses are just absolutely gorgeous and look like they were made for them. Great wrap up, I always seem to enjoy the red carpet more than seeing the actual awards go out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne was one of my favs and cameraon.. stunning!
    Does R.Zoe still style Debra Messing.. if so.. i hope she had nothing to do with the hair! eeek!
    double eek for Miley Cyrus mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were so many well dressed ladies this year! I love how many of the choices were so classic. I thought Eva Mendes looked fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kyra looks AMAZING! i love the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cameran diaz looks amazing. just love her dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not had a chance to look at the gowns, thanks for sharing! I am so jealous you own an Oscar, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like there were so many gorgeous gowns last night, I am not sure where to even start with my favorite. And wow- what a lucky woman... you own an Oscar! -sigh-

    Thanks too for visiting and commenting on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. evan wood takes the cake imo- that dress is fantastic! and diaz looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne Hathaway was my fave of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore Anne Hathaway and I think she looks AMAZING here...

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!