Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday: Looks of the Week


This girl is my inspiration for fulfilling my resolution to dress more Euro. Chic doesn't even begin to describe this woman

Margarita Missoni, can we be friends, please please??

I am currently obsessing over geek chic. Dying to try it. I have perfect vision unfortunately. I am thinking about popping some clear lenses into some Ray Bans



Before blogs, insomnia meant watching awesome tv shows from the 80s at 2 am while trying to fall asleep( Small Wonder anyone?) Now, you can go through a years worth of a blog, and last night, I did just that. The girls at Chic Intuition have this fabulous blog of everything and everyone fashion related. Last night, I poked through their street style section, and found the looks of the week

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT 3 DAY WEEKEND!! We'll be enjoying the FABULOUS California weather

15 comments:

  1. Loce geek chic! Im about to get new glasses for driving - thinking about some black rimmed bad boys!! Have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gahh, that first pic of her in the black is soo perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Margarita Missoni becomes your friend, will you ask her to be mine too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these looks! I wish someone could come help me with my wardrobe, I need some inspiration. I am LOVING your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the Cali weather, I'm loving it right now! I love her hair! Thanks for reminding me that I need to cut my bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the looks from the top girl...she looks effortlessly put together! Happy 3-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the gal on top far right. very casual but so chic. my geek chic look happens whenever i wear my gucci black frame glasses... : ) have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love the outfit on the right. So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Pictures. I'll be freezing in NY. 9 degrees right now. Brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these looks! I just got some nerd-esque glasses and I love them! (I'll post photos soon!) Your blog is fab, and I'm so glad you commented on mine so that I could find yours! Happy weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh love this. European woman always look so chic! These are some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i freaking love her. i cut my bangs to look likes hers.....
    big mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. im allllll about the geek chic. it's the glasses. they do it for me.

    i say buy a cheapy pair of fake glasses from like urban or something. i have a feeling the look wont last very long.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the first set of pictures! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!