Friday, January 2, 2009

Celebrity Style Crush:Nicole Richie








Fashion Under 100 shows you how to recreate this fabulous look for under 100.

After visiting Vanessa's Runway earlier this week and seeing Nicole Richie as the look of the moment(which is now a killer Lake Bell look) I decided that instead of a look of the week, I would just post about some of my favorite Nicole Richie looks.














Nicole masters casual chic better than anyone else out there. I would love to look as effortlessly glam as she does in the pic with the Birkin and the red beret....le sigh.

12 comments:

  1. i love her style too!

    and so lucky youre going italy!
    I studied in Florence for a semester.
    Make sure ou go to Cinque Terre. Most beautiful place EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a fabulous sense of style! Happy New Years! Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so gorgeous! :) love her looks!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her style as well! I'd try to dress like her more if I wasn't so inclined to go to class in jeans or sweats :)
    Lovely blog too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    As for Milly- it's so easy to fall in love with it!

    Nicole does master casual chic quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and by the way- The Great Gatsby is my favorite book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she makes everything look good...note to self...must try braid in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her style! I think I've had each hairstyle she's had over the last couple years lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is Beutiful ♥
    I'm from Argentina :)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course like you all, I do not know Nicole, but from the little bit that I know, I love. I think she is Amazing. So beautiful, does not old back...I love it. She is as cute as they come...only better...hotter...she kills it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant to say she does not Hold back* the "h" key has worn out.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!