Friday, January 30, 2009

Celebrity Style Crush: Olivia Palermo


So, I realize this post may be "controversial" because everyone loves Whitney. I like Whitney. I LOVED Whitney on the Hills. But Olivia won over my heart this week when she told Whitney "I don't want to hear it or get involved. How old are you? 23? This isn't high school." And though Olivia may look a little too uptown at times, I think she dresses fab. And can we talk about her bone structure?

Here are a few of my favorites:


If I had paparazzi following me, I would try to look this cool

In J.Mendel

In Zac Posen

In Milly, walking around Paris for the Couture shows

With Ally Hillfiger( does anyone else really miss Rich Girls?) at Fashion Week, rocking my beloved geek chic

With a Birkin( le sigh, one day) in promos for the Hills

I think this is such a chic look and so easy to recreate


In Armani Prive

Paloma at La Dolce Vita did a great post on her Tribeca apartment earlier in the month

Happy Weekend!! Also, I would like to apologize to Sara for taking over the blog this week. I'm going to take a break for a few days next week, since this is our blog, not my blog!

23 comments:

  1. Wow, she has a great wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like her wardrobe for sure. happy friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is gorgeous and i love her hair! LOVE those clothes too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen the show but I definitely agree with you on her bone structure!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. while i do like whitney and she is quite lovely (i've worked with her a few times and she really is nice) olivia did go up a couple of notches in my book this week (and that's good for her cause things weren't looking too good-lol). i like that she just wanted to stay outta the drama.

    and she does have some great clothes...and that birkin (BIG SIGH) one day.

    thanks for the congrats on the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her hair with the loose waves it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgie! PS- I troll MTV.com all the time to try and find out if Rich Girls will ever come out on dvd :( LOVED that show.

    thanks for the kind thoughts and the FPJ gos too!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  8. fashion wise, beauty wise, she is top notch!! i love her hair too. but i think she is the biggest snot on that show and the convos in her apt with her couisin are so staged it makes me gag! (sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. no one can argue the fact she is gorgeous! still not sure of her true character but interested to see what shes really like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't watched the City but I think I want to know..her style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stand Olivia. I agree the drama is annoying but if she wants to be friends with Whitney then sometimes she may have to put up with a rant or two. Ugh she just annoys me! I do like her style though

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Olivia!! She is SO stunning fashionable and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. she really is quite chic. i just got your comment on my blog and YES i was at the saint mary's/gonzaga game! a very rough loss for the gaels... we'll see how they do on the home court! and might i say what a lovely little blog you have going on here too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been coveting her wardrobe since the first episode. I would love to raid that amazing closet of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes i love her even if she is a biotch.

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's gorgeous, I love how she never looks like she's trying too hard. She's just naturally so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Olivia is picture perfect.
    I love her and Erin the most!!
    =]

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love her wardrobe! And I love both Olivia and Whitney! :) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm with you still dreaming of the Birkin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I admit, I am OBSESSED with The City. Definitely one of those "so bad it's good"situations. And Olivia is so fabulously unlikeable that she has become my favorite on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  21. She is stunning and has the most amazing clothes.
    very cute blog!! Thank you for commenting on mine :)

    (I adore that part when Carrie says she fell in dior - her face expression is priceless!)

    Have a wonderful day
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the J Mendel Maxi dress..matches her Olive skin~

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is beautiful and has the best style! I only wish she was a bit nicier on The City....I think her hair might be the most perfect of anyone!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!