Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank You..

" Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Audrey Hepburn

I just wanted to thank everyone who emailed or left a comment on the Quarter Life Crisis post. I meant SOOO much to me that all my new blogland friends cared so much, and gave some great advice and stories from their own lives. I know I'll make it through, I'm in the process of checking out some different possibilities. I came across this Audrey Hepburn quote yesterday, and thought the timing was just perfect. Hope everyone is having a happy weekend! It is the perfect rainy weekend in LA to do some cleaning and soul searching.

ps. if you are not on our blogroll, and would like to me..leave us a link in the comments! We want to update it this week, and read so many blogs, we want to make sure you are included !

12 comments:

  1. fabulous quote and good plan of attack. chin up :)

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please include me! AisForAndrea.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! :) http://classyinphilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that quote is so so true! thanks for coming by, too. let me know what you think of gum tree...lori is a doll and her stuff is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that photo & quote :)

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Audrey and the quote!

    http://havenandhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an inspiration audrey is. i just saw funny face the other day.

    www.extraskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you feeling any better??

    would love to be on your blogroll!!!
    xoxo,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!