Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gossip Girl Here

Going through some with drawl without new episodes, and last night while watching Chuckles self-destruct, I was thinking about GG fashion..specifically Eleanor Waldorf. I am def. on team Blair. I love Blair..especially her style. And her mother's line is the epitome of Blair chic.
For those of you who don't know, all of the clothes designer by Eleanor are by
Lorick New York. The clothes are so sweet, and while researching this post, I was reminded just how much I want a dress.



The photo shoot episode from Season 1


Here are some images from her look books I wanted to share:

<span class=

The green skirt outfit on the right was definitely included in Eleanor's show in season 2

<span class=

Her Fall 09 lookbook


<span class=

How cool is this wallpaper?

<span class=

backstage at her Spring 09 show..I want to be invited to that fun looking party

<span class=
She included her grandma in her Spring lookbook

<span class=
The dress I NEED. anyone know where I can find it. I will owe you forever. Thanks.


Did any of my New York Blogger Buddies catch her show at the tents?

You Know you love me xoxo(
sorry, couldn't resist the send off!)

11 comments:

  1. OMG I am in love with these dresses!!! I am not a G.G watcher...I know I am sorry, but i love the fashion.

    I will look at all my fav. lil' boutiques and def. will be asking some of my connections about that dress! We will find it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE blair's clothes! and omg how sweet is that to include her grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see, 3 weeks ago I would not have a clue what you meant - but alas - i rented the entire first season of GG and am now well and truly on board the Blair train!

    Oh and what a groovy grandma! she looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo/dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely loveee abigail lorick!!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thank you so much for posting these! I'd heard the name but could never remember who the designer was. So awesome. I want that granny's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I can't believe there are people out there (aka your commenters) who haven't seen GG! Ladies (I'm assuming you're ladies), get thee to a Blockbuster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so upset on Monday when Gossip Girl wasn't on. Mondays aren't complete without it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love blair's clothes she always pulls them off flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm a HUGE fan of gg and blair. i most def share in your disappointment in the lack of new episodes! hopefully they come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I could raid only one closet in all of the world, it would be Blair Waldorf's...the way they style her is impecable! I'm disappointed with the lack of episodes too, especially since it's almost summer and we know there won't be any new episodes then :(

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!