Friday, February 20, 2009

Look of the Week: Academy Award Favorites

For the look of the week this week, looking back at favorites from Academy Awards past. Here are my favorites:
Photobucket
Kate Winslet in Ben di Lisi...BEST.DRESS.ALL.TIME.
Photobucket
Renee in vintage. the dress that made her famous.
Photobucket
Audrey Hepburn in Givenchy
Photobucket
Gwyneth in Ralph Lauren
Photobucket
Grace Kelly in Edith Head. The material alone cost 4,000.
Photobucket
Cameron in Valentino
Stay tuned Monday for a FULL RECAP of Academy Award Sunday!


11 comments:

  1. The Grace Kelly dress is by far my favorite ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had forgotten how little Renee used to be, I am so glad she has a more womanly shape these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!
    I adore the dress Renee is wearing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Winslet always looks so wonderful! That pic of Cameron is also just as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Winslet looks stunning in everything she wears, but that is one amazing dress! I also still love the pink RL dress Gwyneth wore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, can't wait to see the dresses this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love al those dresses!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cameron's dress is gorgeous, I (almost) always love what she wears :)
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Cameron looks so stunning in that dress, but especially with that hair! Brunette totally suits her!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!