Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blogger Interview: Nicole Marie of La Mia Vita

Our third installment of the blogger interview is Nicole Marie of La Mia Vita. We instantly fell in love with her blog when we found it.. Nicole is the girl we would've wanted to be friends with and hang around in college.



What inspired you to start blogging?

My roommate Kelly and I used to share a room. We would sit across from each other sending links to cute, adorable, amazing stuff. She started a blog and I slowly followed (even though I thought I would never keep it up).


Nicole(in the awesome leather jacket) with Kelly

What are your daily blog reads?

Oh goodness, a lot but here’s a few:

Love Meagan

Cupcakes and Cashmere

A Cup of Jo

RockStar Diaries

Just a Girl in a City


Something Splendiferous

Have a Lovely

Lost In Translation

Lovely Happenings

And of course, Sweet Nothings!

What makes a blog a must read for you?

I like to read a wide range of blogs from the super popular ones to the small personal ones. Whether it’s a fashion, family, personal, wedding, life, animal etc blog, I can never pass one up with great pictures!

If you had to choose just one of these things for the rest of your life, what would it be:

-Song you could listen to: right now, “Come on Get Higher” by Matt Nathanson

-Movie to watch: A Lot Like Love





-Ensemble: boots, tights, sweater (literally have worn this outfit almost everyday this winter)

If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be? Why?


Hmmm. This one is hard. Audrey Hepburn back in the day. I could learn a few things about sophistication, style and class from her.

Or Kate Hudson because I LOVE her!!!

Your graduating college in the Spring. Congrats! It seems like just yesterday for us. What are your plans?

That is the big question! My plan is to get my teaching credentials to teach elementary school. Everyone says how rewarding teaching is but you really don’t understand until you’ve been there, seen it and felt that satisfaction.

My back up plans are:

a) opening a business

b) moving to Europe

c) shamelessly living off my parents for a few more years !

And finally, the most important question, Socal or Norcal?


Haha. Though I’ve moved around a lot in my life, SoCal will always be home. Nothing beats the amazing beaches, incredible weather and of course that is where my family is. But I have really grown to love NorCal for its diversity. Especially the city. Every day I am so grateful to live in such an amazing,

Everyone go check out Nicole's blog! We guarantee you'll love it, and you will add it to your must reads!

9 comments:

  1. Oh fun post. I loved this interview. I will have to go check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she seems great!!! off to check out her blog now!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the questions you asked in this interview-that Matt Nathanson song is great! I love Nicole's blog, it's definitely one of my regular visits :)

    I've never ordered anything from ASOS but I've got a whole list of stuff I love from there. I think I've heard that their stuff runs a bit on the small side though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - great questions! It's nice to read something a little different. And I love that other people read a variety of blogs - I have my design blogs, my fashion blogs, my personal blogs....etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you girls are so sweet! thanks for making my week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicole's blog is one of my top reads...this is such a great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous interview!!
    I love how you have presented it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Nic and I are college friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!