Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

The rain has finally stopped in San Francisco (hopefully for awhile), and has left the city looking as beautiful as ever, bright clear skies with a slight chill-prefect. The change in weather has got me thinking about spring and new outfits I can wear that don't involve tights and boots. I love cardigans, and wear them pretty much ever chance I get, so I have found a few in stores that I want to get for the new season, and thought I would share.

Photobucket
I love the feminine ruffle on this JCrew cardi.

Photobucket
Gap takes the traditional cardigan and adds rugby stripes for a touch of style.

Photobucket
I wear long cardigans with everything. This Banana Republic one would be great with a little dress and some flats.

I also love men in cardigans, and who secretly doesn't still love David Silver (Brian Austin Green)?

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. whoah, David Silver sure grew up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brian looks incrediable in that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely spring fashion roundup! I was in J. Crew yesterday and I swear, if I had the bank account to back me up, I would have bought every single item they had!

    I haven't seen the Chanel barbie but I'm going to go searching for it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great choices....J.Crew is one of my fav stores...I think that I would wear every piece that they have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brian austin look smokin in that cardi! : ) I love the long cardigans out for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, love the one from j.crew and I wouldn't mind that green dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I practically live in cardigans. i have, like, four in every colour - its crazy. and i love am a man in a cardy. ooh yes i do. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. terrific post! brian austin is still SO gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cardigans! I'm thrilled with this beautiful weather too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in SF this weekend and it was pretty nice for a while and i'm glad to hear it's nice now. It's been sunny here but the air is freezing :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore men in cardigans! They look so sexy.
    Gorgeous pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the first one from jcrew!! but its still way too cold to not being wearing a jacket. although my roommates think im crazy because im cold all the time

    ReplyDelete
  13. That gap cardi is adorable! I'm a huge fan of stripes, so it was an unfair fight from the start. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought that green Banana dress on sale, it looks really cute on, perfect for a shower or luncheon!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!