Monday, March 9, 2009

Just a regular Sunday with my BFF Eddie Ross

For those of you who guessed from last week's clue, YES! I was on Eddie Ross' Rose Bowl Flea Market Trip and it was oh so fun! So many great finds, a great crowd, and even better weather!



Me and my BFF Eddie with my flea market finds

Gorgeous Weather!

I really wish my camera didn't fade the color of these chairs. AMAZING. too bad I don't have the space/ and or funds.


Eddie found these great Hollywood Regency Lamps. It was 100 for a pair, and they were stunning. Someone in the group snapped them up!
Nothing like a little celebrity photo-op! She was soooo adorable and nice!

This chair was my score of the day! 5.00! I am going to paint it all high gloss black, and cover it with the fabric below, that matches my kitchen chairs!


I also scored some AMAZING TOILE wallpaper, 3 yards, for 25.00!! Eddie and I decided it would look great in three panels framed, so a little project for me and my daddy. I am so glad I finally resolved the Toile Design Dilemma!


Here are the rest of my finds: some amazing vintage fabric, really cute elephants I have no idea what i am going to do with, a Wedgewood Jasperware heart shaped box, some clip on earrings I am going to do something special with for a little 100th post surprise, and some vintage books: one on the history of America, the other is the Complete works of Dickens, a little gift for miss Sara. It was a fantastic day, and if you can ever get on one of Eddie's trips, I recommend it!!

Also, check out Bryn's post as well.. she went into great detail about the tips Eddie gave us while walking around!

24 comments:

  1. so fun! i've always wanted to go to that flea market! i LOVE ginnifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what great finds! That would be such a neat thing to go too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh i am so totally jealous!!! Ginnifer AND Eddie in one day! lucky girl!
    Fabulous finds as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looked like you had a great time. Totally jealous that I wasn't there. I can't believe you scored that chair for $5!!!! That's amazing. I can't wait to see it finished.

    Love love love that you ran into Ginnfer! I love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to meet you! I adore that chair you got - $5!! Amazing. I'm so so so jealous you got to meet Ginnifer. I love her so much - Did you see Big Love last night? Insane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! Fabulous antiques, Eddie, and Ginnifer Goodwin! Lucky girl! I can't believe you got that fab chair for five bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I saw you leave with Eddie. We were on our way out at the same time and I reconized him and you might have been on of the girls with him. Jason Lee was there too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GIRL $5 for that chair...hush...just hush...

    ReplyDelete
  9. After having had the pleasure of meeting Eddie, I can imagine what fun you had. I was enamored at how Eddie just had fun - I love when people have fun doing what they love, it is like it was meant to be.
    Those lamps and your finds are all so fun and will take on a new life!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am dying jealous!! you look adorable with eddie!! i cant think of a better way to spend a sunny weekend. and ginnifer goodwin, what a cutie :D :D

    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a fun time!! I love your finds, and I cant wait to see what you do with that chair, its great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eddie is great, but I LOVE Ginnifer! She is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that chair. So cool that you got to take a pic with Ms. Ginnifer. She looks so cute!

    Love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh that is so awesome! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, so glad that I found your blog!! I had so much fun on the trip too!!! When I do my post (within the next couple of days), do you mind if I link on through to you? Adorable blog...I am going to become a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The editorial of Lindsay Lohan is from Harper's Bazaar!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your chair idea is fabulous!.. and so are your sunglasses!! Where'd u get them?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stumbled over your blog and right into the flea market treasures. Wish I could have been there all you things bought are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post! I am so looking forward to the antique show this summer. Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so fun!!! love your chair!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your comment today; we do have similar blog taste! Your trip to the Rose Bowl Flea Market looked like so much fun, thanks for taking us along... I hope we'll get to see the chair when you've finished your project!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to the Rose Bowl flea market

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't believe those chairs are still out there... and that they caught both our eyes! So funny. I guess that answers my question about going mad for liking them. I'm in good company!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!