Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little Exciting News!

I've been so MIA lately, just wanted to pop in and say that I landed a new job starting Tuesday working in Walnut Creek, right next to where Danielle and I went to school! It is all very exciting, and it's going to be great to get back into the working world( though I did enjoy the little break!)

*Update: I found out that my first week will be helping around with office tasks (filing, copying, updating databases, etc.), after that I start working with financial advisers, scheduling meetings/appointments, and put together a marketing plan.

20 comments:

  1. Exciting! My friend is moving to Walnut Creek in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very exciting news indeed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. for serious?! im in concord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! i've never been to walnut creek but ive heard great things about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I can't wait to hear more about it. What are you going to be doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I just got a new job, too. It's so chaotic when you change your routine and have to adapt to new schedules, etc.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS: you'll have to tell me more about your HIMYM experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. -sigh-
    that ad makes me wish it was fall already :(
    Its my favorite season to dress for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome, congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! What's Walnut Creek and what do you do (just being nosey):)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!