Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A little wisdom from Greys Anatomy

I was going to do this post in a few weeks, since we just did a quote post, but this week is turning into a crazy busy one at work for both of us, and I had no time to finish up the research for the posts in the works!

I think recently, Greys hasn't been the show it once was, it is like they got a new set of writers after the strike, but as gloomy as meredith is, she has some good quotes. And Patrick Dempsey is soo handsome. Like SOOO HANDSOME. uh. I can't even get over it.




11 comments:

  1. I love them and totally agree with you.....he couldn't be more handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's smokin. oh man, and his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are great quotes! i just hope the show turns around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree..I think there is just too many characters! And I really miss Burke! I loved last week's episode though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great quotes. I agree though with the show's sad decline. I cannot bring myself to watch anymore! I do miss it terribly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore greys, especially the quote Meredith said "pick me, choose me, love me"
    ahh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's so dreamy.... sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  8. greys anatomy always has the best quotes. like satc!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, they are running out of plotlines, and Meredith needs to smile once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agreed! And those are some great quotes :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!