Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Must See Movies

As much as I love the winter movies that come out around Academy Award time, they seem to always make me leave the theater in tears( Benjamin Button anyone?)

There are some movies coming out in the next few months that I am DYING to see:
The fashion blogs I read have been previewing clips of this documentary, and I don't know if I'm more excited for the Couture, or Valentino's relationship with his pugs


Amy Adams +Emily Blunt=perfection

I adored Paris, I love you. This version has almost every celebrity ever taking part.

Paige posted the trailers for these two movies, 500 days of Summer and Away we go, and they make me wish I went to Sundance to preview them



Like every other girl, I have always wanted to work for Vogue. This is about as close as I am going to get


Who didn't love the book?



7 comments:

  1. Oh so I have not heard about a lot of these movies! I am jumping on your train. haha - Where the Wild Things Are is going to be a movie? so excited. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love smaller budget films!! the 500 days of summer was playing at sundance when i was there and wanted to see it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wanting to see these too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh! i had no idea paris j'taime was a one time thing. cant wait to see the new york version!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, who didn't love Where the Wild Things Are?! I can't wait to see that one, and a number of the others you mentioned! And a couple of these I hadn't heard of before, so I can't wait to find out more.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!