Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I have always been a fan of Kate Spade's handbags and shoes, and her new spring collection has me saving my pennies!! The nautical inspired line has something for everyone..here are some of my favorites!



These geo sandles would look adorable with cropped jeans or a white dress

I NEED this bag for work! The outside pockets would be perfect for a blackberry and lip gloss


I think this Easton Stripe dress is on my wish list for Easter Sunday

I would love to send a thank you note on these "tickled pink" cards

This polka dot journal would stay in my purse at all times to jot down notes, apts, phone number, and ideas for blog posts!



This Molly coat is on sale! Investment piece for fall next year..it's just soo classic


Whats on your spring shopping list?

17 comments:

  1. Cute stuff...I love that yellow dress..very classic styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I want a classy trench too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... on my spring wish list is a fantastic trench (pref. the Minkoff one I posted today), a colorful tote bag for work and play, some great flats in nude and a new pair of shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love kate spade. everything is so chic, classic and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. many times KS is too preppy for me {although that coat is to die for!} but I LOVE her ads ...they're so dreamy and put you right in that moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I couldn't agree more! Kate Spade makes the best pieces, so simple and classy! I'm all about the prep look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow....I am loving those shoes and that yellow dress is SO fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just love Kate Spade! Those blue and white shoes are what I an NOW lusting after for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey..I have my first giveaway on my blog so be sure to stop by and comment..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to need to track down that dress.

    Like now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely! I love those shoes and that yellow dress. Kate Spade never lets me down...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, I can't wait to hear what you think about the boots!! I just love them ...but I may have to get a little pad for under the ball of my foot ...they would be a bit more comfy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all those things...I'm headed to the site right now to see everything else she has this season.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got Kate Spade purse the other day, you're like a mind reader!:)

    My spring shopping list would be more pretty dresses, light colored cute tops, colorful accesories maybe. :D

    And then there's always the shoes..

    OH THE SHOES. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. such an adorable post. everything kate & co. does it's such utter perfection.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!