Monday, March 30, 2009

Trina Turk Residential

I have always been a huge fan of Trina Turk's dresses( and most recently, tights she has collaborated with HUE) and am SUPER jealous my brother and his wife are jetting off to Palm Springs and can visit the Residential Store. It looks glorious!





I think I want to make curtains out of this Santorini fabric

I bought this Shanghai Links rug online..I'm deciding if it is going in my office or my living room



I ADORE these pillows

The lovely Megan of Lovely Happenings posted this last week, and thought I would share it with you lovelies to keep us motivated this Monday morning!

16 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty. They better bring you something back from the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those pillows are beautiful! I got a Trina Turk candle for my B-Day and it is gorgeous! Love the rug you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...I had no idea about this! Hub works out there quite a bit so I should totally go check it out! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have a sugar high from all that eye candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only imagine how crazy Id go in her store! the stuff looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m in LOVE with that Santorini fabric; it would look so great as curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I missed your movie poster post! The September Issue looks so good too!

    ps love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more reason why I should have gone to Palm Springs over spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I feel like that quote is something one of my professors would say to me if he looked over my shoulder and saw that I wasn't actually taking notes on my laptop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very jealous of your brother, that store looks amazing! I hope they bring you back and little something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you bought it? can't wait to see it!
    and I guess no one knows your brother ;)

    -eryn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that sign cracks me up, so perfect for me. Love the pillows too!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!