Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tut Tut looks like rain

Photobucket

San Francisco has been pretty rainy and gloomy lately, and today I woke up with a matching mood. Last night my dog got scared by the thunder and proceeded to cuddle with me, and take up the entire bed, and to cap it all off, I woke up with a migraine.

I was telling my friend about my night and she told me about F*** My Life, a website where people jot down a couple sentences about something not so great that happened to them. Now, I know it's bad to get pleasure out of other people's misery, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't cheer me up just a little.

Here is a sample of what you get on the website:

Today I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in a few months. Once she finished, she handed me the mirror and asked "how does it feel to look human again?" FML

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I heard about this site. I also don't like laughing on other people's misery, but I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My roommate reads me posts from F my life. It is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned this site in a post a few days ago... it is so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that site too. its too funny. and when is this rain going away! i need some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha you just made me giggle and I totally needed that.

    Rain really does put a damper on my mood. Don't you love a pun!

    Anyway I hope the weather starts behaving itself and you find yourself in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE F MY LIFE.COm!!! seriously i spent hours on there!!! hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope it stop raining! I am going to SF for the first time next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!! For the link to F*** my Life made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That website is hilarious! Thank you!!! Now I know where to go to get cheered up on a bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sounds hilarious -- will have to go check it out.. my friend has a blog "don't call me fat... bXXXX" (it's on my blog roll) and her blog is siilar to that- hysterical
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl are you serious...that is out there...I will have to go check that site out myself..

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!