Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Grafton on Sunset Blvd.

One of my dear friends from college is visiting LA over Memorial Day weekend. She is staying with some friends at The Grafton, on Sunset. I never really pay too much attention to hotels here, since well, I live here, so I checked it out online and it is the cutest little hotel I have ever seen, right in the middle of sunset plaza in West Hollywood!





I might just have to have one too many cocktails when we are out and stay there as well!




8 comments:

  1. I love to collect hotel pics! What a hip little joint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! that place is awesome!! i seriously love hotel beds. i want to make my bed just like a hotel bed but just have no idea how they do it. the soft sheets, the amazing pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally appreciate well designed hotels. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...thanks for the link...I am filing this one away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I had never heard about it before! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...you have an award on my blog! Thanks for the sweet nothings (wink)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!