Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ring around the Rosey


I saw these rings on Joanna's Glamour blog, Smitten last week, and instantly fell in love. I don't know how i feel about the "Marry Me" ring as an engagement ring (call me old fashioned, but I still want a diamond), but I think the "Always" ring would make an adorable anniversary gift. I just hope the impression doesn't hurt the finger too much... And before anyone gets too excited, I am the furthest thing from engaged, but it never hurts to look at fun jewelry.

13 comments:

  1. I just got engaged recently and this is really adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are on each others blogs at the same time! spooky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I would prefer a diamond too for an engagement ring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to check out the site as soon as I saw these too! ...the always is just beyond adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how darling! i love the concept. So creative and charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wedding band is an antique we found, and inscribed it read;
    To Ira, love Art. I loved that it was loved before...
    Always. Nice ring!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of love it, but am slightly worried about getting the thing on and off if it's leaving that kind of impression on the ol' finger. Very, very clever though! And I'm with you, I'd still want a diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them because they are different then the traditional rings! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, thats so cool!! yea, and i would be a little interested in the comfort level of the ring though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loved these too...i like the idea of customizing to mean something special, just between the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!