Friday, April 17, 2009

Style Crush: Camille Belle

We've posted about Camille Belle's fabulous style a few times, most notably, she won our best dressed look of 2008.
I think she is one of the most fabulously dressed young starlets out there..and she manages to stay away from the typical young hollywood curse..only now that she is dating a Jonas do they follow her about
Here are some of my favorite looks:



In Oscar De La Renta

In Valentino Haute Couture (wouldn't this make a darling short wedding dress? or dress for a civil ceremony?)


In Peter Som



3.1 Philip Lim


Going to a taping of Jimmy Kimmel..


Cute, casual look


In Giorgio Armani( she totally reminds me of Brooke Shields in this picture)



And of course, sporting her Dodger Blue ! :)

18 comments:

  1. I heart that blue dress. I remember the first time I saw that pick and just sighed. She is beautiful and super fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a serious girl crush on her! she's so freaking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she seriously couldn't be cuter and I adore her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! I love the blue dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty and I love her style! I love that she doesn't fit the teen Hollywood mold either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo pretty! Maybe her and Maria Sharapova are best friends for a reason =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style too. So original and girly!

    liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful and chic and it seems so effortless. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would have to agree...i am smitten by her style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never really paid any attention to her but I love these outfits. She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is adorable. I love her classic style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a fan, the Giorgio Armani ensemble is perfection! She looks polished but approachable in all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please somehow steal her style and give it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, her Giorgio Armani is soo beautiful and a little unexpected.

    also, i got the giveaway goods on Friday, thank you both soo much! you have amazing taste and i love every last bit of it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is seriously gorgeous! I love her outfit for Letterman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would die to be her just so I could talk to Robert Pattinson- LOVE HIM!! Yes I am that 27 year old obsessed with Twilight, dont judge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is gorgeous! Her style is fabulous and looks so put together.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!