Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ten Things that make me Terribly Happy


Inspired by Naomi's post yesterday and all the write ins that people did, here are ten things that make me terribly happy:

Knowing that I have fantastic friends, family, and a God that love me
Margaritas on the 4th of July
Stealing kisses

pink flowers: peonies and gerber daisies


handwritten letters and notes

dressing up just to dress up

bassethound puppies
lazy sundays in bed

going dancing with girlfriends and throwing one arm up in the air

and
blogs!!

What are ten things that make you terribly happy?? Like Naomi, we will feature one of your lists at the end of the week!





12 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I think I'll do it too :) Stay tuned for my fave 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo i may just steal this! great list

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the one arm up in the air dance... my friends now refer to it as "The Mollie" because I do it so much haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww what a great list :) maybe I'll steal it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 & 10 have to be my favorites! I sent mine in to her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!
    And just to let you know I have tagged you in my latest post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looove the hand in the air! love it :)

    10 things that make me happy:

    1. puppy kisses
    2. movie previews
    3. childhood stories
    4. wearing high heels
    5. Elton John on the radio
    6. thunderstorms
    7. kindness (and being kind) to strangers
    8. big hugs
    9. my twin sis, who i call my twinkie
    10. Van Gogh paintings

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 things that make me happy:

    1) a long run on a Saturday morning
    2) the beach
    3) bubble baths
    4) a glass of wine
    5) golden retrievers
    6) a good book
    7) a card from a friend
    8) my ipod
    9) fresh flowers
    10) a clean house

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved reading your list! also a fan of the dancing pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list. Basset hound puppies? Nothing beats that!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!