Friday, April 3, 2009

What a weeeeeeeekkk!!

These Sugarland lyrics sum up my week. Chaotic and everything went wrong(nothing major, just an influx of little things!) And to put the cherry on top, I forgot my cell phone today!

Missed my alarm clock ringing
Woke up telephone screaming
Boss man singing his same old song
Rolled in late about an hour
No cup of coffee, no shower
Walk of shame with two different shoes on
Ain't no rhyme or reason
No complicated meaning
Ain't no need to over think it
Let go laughing
Life don't go quite like you planned it
We try so hard to understand
Irrefutable, indisputableThe fact is
Psssh
It happens


And fun plans?This weekend is the big ol camping trip, I will be sure to post pictures and a recap... I've barely had anytime to comment on blogs, so Sunday there is nothing I am looking forward to more than hopping into a bed(I wish mine was covered in Rubie Green bedding!) and read all of your lovely posts from the week!
Also, about a month ago I posted that cute little "dress" Vanessa Hudgens wore..turns out it is a romper! and...EVEN BETTER, Target has an exact replica, but in black and brown...so I swooped that bad boy up!! Sadly, it is not on the target website( I've looked throughoughly after all your comments) but it is Xhilaration brand, and 17.99!!!

UPDATE: I found it! It is sold out online, but here is the link with a pic

9 comments:

  1. TOTALLY HOW I FELT THIS MORNING!!! my boss is used to me being a "usual" 10 mins late but today was not the day to be late :( i had coffee but it takes bitter and now has gone cold because i was too busy to drink it. I SO FEEL THESE LYRICS!!!

    but yours is worse- my cell phone is my life line lol sorry honey!!! but alas, TGIF!!! happy camping!!! taking my puppy to her first vet visit :) wish me luck!

    ps. DO SHOW THE ROMPER and a link to target! i want to get my hands on it as well ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun camping! I want that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to Sarah Danielle- I need the link to that romper- it sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way sugarland practically screams that song the way all of us do when that is us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I

    would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have

    enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Kaylee

    http://www.craigslistposter.info

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!