Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Feast

My mom, dad, uncle, and aunt jetted off to Hawaii, so we had an early Mother's day celebration on Saturday night. I invited my sister, brother-in-law and nephew to join us too. To give my mom a break from cooking, I decided to make one of her fave meals: salmon burgers, with roasted asparagus (recipe courtesy of Danielle's fabulous mother) and brussel sprouts, potatoes, and a fresh salad.

my prep work

with my mom and nephew


my sister, mom and nephew

10 comments:

  1. sweet pictures! looks like yall had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun and some yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. Looks delicious.

    Oh, and I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love asparagus..my favorite and your nephew is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That recipe looks outstanding, yum! And the pictures are wonderful, you all look so great together.

    Have a fabulous week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you're quite the chef. It looks delicious!
    liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum!!!!!

    what a cute family:)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!