Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Outfit Dilemma: Friend's Graduation



The Saint Mary's Graduation is this Saturday, and even though I graduated last year, I am venturing back to my Alma Mater to celebrate with my boys. These guys have been in my life for the past four years, and I am so proud of them all. But now I have a problem...what do I wear? So i put together a couple of outfits (based around Forever 21 and cheap accessories--I have only been out of college for a year) that I thought have potential.

Option 1


Option 2


Option 3


Option 4


P.s. it's going to be in the 80's on Saturday, I hope I can handle the heat okay.

13 comments:

  1. I like #3 its elegant and fun, but also young, #2 is a close second. I love the colors! Have fun at the graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love option 2- I'm really into yellow lately. Plus it looks really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! The red and Grey especially though...I love my basics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all adorable...but I am a sucker for #3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all really cute but my favorites are option #2 and #4! I tried on the dress in #3 and it was pretty cute but I LOVE the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally option 4! So festive & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 and 3! love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!