Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shades of Grey

Here are the pics from my weekend project! I TOTALLY forgot before pictures!! ahh, I'm so sorry..next time I will do it!
I also am totally going to go for the z gallerie light fixture! My dad thinks there may be an issue with taking down the ceiling fan (see below) but is going to try anyways..now I just need to save my pennies!!




had to include the lovely flowers from Sara!


I'm trading tvs with my brother next week, how sad and small does it look there! :(
the next HUGE project to take place towards the mid-end of summer is a TOTAL kitchen re-do! I am sooooooo excited you have no idea. ..Thank Goodness my dad is amazing and can do 90% of it all himself, I am going to save so much money!

I also wandered into Kohl's this weekend, and the Vera Wang bathroom key stuff was 75% off, so I swooped up this shower curtain and a few hand towels for display for my bathroom.




I am hoping by the end of the summer( or by end of September, since Oct 1 is my two year mark in the condo) to share a full, home tour with you gals!!


17 comments:

  1. it looks SOOO GOOD! what a great color, and i had no idea that vera did home stuff too for kohls! I must go today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that color is awesome! I love the slanted ceiling line ...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! love the grey color :) Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! I love it! Your little house it turning into a home! You and your daddy did such an amazing job! All you need now is the docksta! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paint with your tv console - so midcentury modern!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so great. Can't wait to see photos of the light fixture installed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a gal who can turn something into sweet nothings.
    Happy home making!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so nice. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The grey looks amazing! Absolutely turned out fantastic! And am loving the Vera Wang bathroom accessories! Nice find! Can't. wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color! And what a great find on the Vera Wang bathroom decor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely...Monique Lhuillier incorporated grey into her home

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the gray- your place looks great- I cant wait to see the rest of the condo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is a great shade....I have a very similar color in my bedroom and just love it (3 years and counting!)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!