Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunny Days



After the wonderful and much needed long weekend, the lovely warm weather is back in the San Francisco Bay Area, and I want nothing more than to run through the sprinklers with my nephew (who just turned two on sunday), instead I am stuck in the office...hopefully I can convince my lovely coworkers to join me with some gelato on our lunch break.



On a side note, this classically elegant skirt is on sale at J Crew, and I have been lusting over it for a while. Once I get my paycheck later this week, I am going to have to run in and snatch it up.






10 comments:

  1. yay for summer! we are supposed to have super nice weather here starting tmrw!
    that skirt is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally blanked on the fact that you're in SF! I am going out for a conference on the 8th and would LOVE suggestions of places to dine out. So far we have a reservation at Ozumo and Boulevard. Anything (not crazy $$) you'd recommend? Perhaps a great place to grab some cioppino?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is finally heating up in Seattle too, I love it! Great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh boy, J. Crew can do no wrong. I am in love with their pastel collection this season-definitely holding out for a big sale later on! Let us know if you pick up the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what's going on with the weather as it's been hot/cold for the last few weeks...cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a gorgeous image!! Makes me want to ru in a sprinkler! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love when something I've lusting after is suddenly on sale. It's meant to be! Run out and buy that skirt.

    I wanted an elephant necklace from JCREW and I waited too long and now it's Sold out!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!