Monday, June 15, 2009

Bonjour Cupcake!

Cupcakes are my favorite treat on the planet. I am currently on an intense diet that does not allow me to eat them ever again, so I must be a masichist since this morning, I searched cupcakes into google. But I found these gorgeous, designer inspired cupcakes shot by Swedish photog Therese Algard, and these are just too pretty to eat.
I can eat whole grain toast, and this little press would make breakfast that much more delightful!! What a way to say goodmorning

Ok..all this talk of food, off to the gym I go..


16 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on cupcakes. I love them! And these are great designer images!

    liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! those cupcakes are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh I love cupcakes too but an currently not eating them haha. The toast press is darling! I wonder what other ones they have out there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, heading to the gym! I love the cuppies - I could never eat them though, too pretty! And the toast thing is fab. I think I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cupcakes are sooooo darling!!!

    I have seen a hello kitty toaster that does a similar thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you have theses on the 25th b day party bus, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you make me laugh out loud, why must we torture ourselves? I am at the moment trying to talk myself out of ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I MUST have a toast press!!! I never even knew these existed. But now I've got to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm pretty sure i need all of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love cupcakes!!! that toast press is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That toast press is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gracious, those cupcakes are remarkable! Yumalicious! And the toast press has intrigued me for some time, seriously it has!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been craving a cupcake forever now! These pics make me just want to go out and get one right now...I might have to make a pit stop after work haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you get that press? Its adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!