Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Friday!

image from here
Happy Friday dolls! Any fun plans! I am having a garage sale with Alex and her fiance this weekend, hopefully to bring in the bucks( lets all say a prayer this LA June Gloom is over by tomorrow!)
Here are some of our favorite things around the blogs:
How to steal Emily's beachy waves
DO i want the bull dogs or the bow ties, or both
A little inspiration from our favorite Gossip Girl
More evidence I want to be Michelle: her apartment featured in Real Living and these fabulous chairs in her Bryn fabric
I want to wear these with simple, white t-shirts
Yes, I NEED a Missoni lounger. Not want, Need!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend and sell big at the garage sale. I totally understand where you are coming from a have box full of designer duds that are going to a consigner on ebay. ah a tear :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely weekend and good luck with the big sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Love those necklaces. Wish your garage sale was in SF...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fingers are crossed that June Gloom goes away till 2010! Have a wonderful weekend! I will be up in Simi this weekend, perhaps I will be on the lookout for your g-sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo. Good luck on your sale! Hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your site & i love it! =) i'll definitely have to link u. just wanted to say hi! visit me some time! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that picture! Wish I had a closet that cute!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!