Thursday, June 25, 2009

Long Island Lovely


I wish I had the guts/skill to mix prints, patterns and colors in my home. I am so afraid of having it look like all my ideas threw up and made a mess. I don't quite have that "quirkyness"(i don't know if thats the right word..maybe edge) to pull it off.

Veronica Beard's long island home is the opposite. She pulls it off and I want to move right in.


Yes please on the view, and this pink and white striped bench. Inspiration for my patio I think.




Green Zebra print couches! Need I say more?



19 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!! love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! I agree that its hard to figure out the pattern decor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the fun colors and patterns...she does a great job of not making it too overwhelming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so bad at mixing patterns...i need to get better at it like in this house- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, i know what you mean about the patterns thing. i need a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! I want to live there right now, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying for that striped bench...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those couch pillows, so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s. - would you like to exchange links? i think you two are absolutely lovely & your blog is heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's SO palm beach: bright and carefree. love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want to move into that house:) so pretty! i love your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. that girl has some serious talent...um can i move in right along with you??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to be on her deck right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are so fabulous...I love every room!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Elle Decor, I miss my subscription. You just reminded me to renew another 2 year deal. Thank you! Love that zebra print and the outdoor patio scene. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!