Monday, June 22, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good..Part Four

I planned a mini-vacation up to SF for the weekend! Since I drove, I only really had a full day on Saturday, so we packed it with super fun activities!
We woke up early Saturday morning and met Nicole Marie and her roomate for tea at Crown&Crumpet...they were both so sweet, as was the place. Cuteness overload! And an added bonus, they sold my toast press!


Candy bar..Sara snagged that awesome chocolate of the Queen in glitter











We decided to have lunch in Alamo Square park, which is where the painted ladies(the set of VIctorian houses behind us) The entire time we were there, the Full House theme was playing repeat in our head.



Then, we met my friend Anna and sat in Sara's amazing seats at the giants game(that went into 11 innings!) An added bonus was that they did the award ceremony for Randy Johnson's 300th win, and during the game, Nolan Ryan sat a few rows in front of us..



It was much too quick of a trip, but soo glad we got to see each other!!


13 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!!! I adore SF (Hub went to SF state so we go back for a visit every now and then)

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great little getaway! I'm so jealous that you went to crown and crumpet! Was it as adorable as their website looked? How were the tea and snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time in SF! I adore that candy bar.

    liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an amazing time! I'm jealous you guys and Nicole got to hang out, I wish I lived closer to other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun. That bakery/tea shop looks amazing. I think Anne posted about it on city sage and I feel in love immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like so much fun!

    Before you even said the Full House theme was playing in your head, I started singing it to myself as soon as I saw your first picture, too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun.... I miss that place so much. Pretty pictures. There are so many amazing things about that city!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute you guys met nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please tell me you got either a tea pot or cup with the logo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! I love being reunited! I wish I was there with y'all!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!