Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Zack Attack is back!(well, almost!)

God bless Jimmy Kimmel. He has been making our dreams come true, tirelessly working towards a Saved By The Bell reunion, and Monday MPG was on his show(as preppy himself) and confirmed that he and Jessie Spano were so in for it! That means we have: Mr. Belding, Lisa Turtle, AC Slater, Zack Morris, and Jessie Spano all confirmed!*note to Jimmy..please don't invite Tori*
So get ready folks, I think it's going to happen! So dust off your bayside tiger gym wear, turn on KKTY-Bayside, do the sprain, listen to your Friends Forever and Thought We'd Always be Together tapes(all songs, including these and the Graduation song are available on iTunes, I have them all) and order a burger at The Max, because it looks like there will be a reunion special(hopefully, just as awesome as the one hour specials such as:Jessie's fathers wedding in palm springs, hawaii vacation to kelly's grandpa's, and wedding in vegas!)

Jezebel did a story on which was better: Bayside or West Beverly. God, this is like Sophie's Choice. We go with Bayside, because we were a little young when 9021o started, and well, as much as I love Brandon Walsh and Dylan McCay,they're no Zack Morris. How about you?





20 comments:

  1. "I'm so excited, I'm so excited...I'm so SCARED!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute...and such exciting news!!! i was definitely a bayside fan :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I posted that interview on my blog, too. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was cracking up yesterday watching this video! Zach Morris was such a little hottie growing up, but I would have to pick West Beverly for my school of choice. I was in LOVE with Dylan (still am I think...) I wish Hot Sundae tunes were available on Itunes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch Saved by The Bell everyday after school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I heard this on the radio yesterday but totally forgot about it ...thank you for reminding!!! This has to be watched!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg...I can't choose! this is the best thing ever....soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so exciting. I can't pick between Saved by the Bell or 90210. I love them both equally.

    How amazing was their put your mind to it workout music video?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with you, Go Bayside! I was so heartbroken when Zach and Kelly broke up. HHFITD-Loved that video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saved by teh Bell! Gosh, I could watch HOURS worth of reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I adored this show and a huge crush on Zack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! I saw this too and melted! I loved Zack. I had all the posters on my room and freaked when I found out he was dutch like me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watched this too and loved it. My crush for Zack Morris was rekindled watching this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wasn't really allowed to watch much tv growing up so i only saw a few saved by the bells here and there!

    and yes i will be back that weekend!! my family will be visiting with czech relatives but i'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched that clip last night and laughed so hard when he got a call on his HUGE cell phone! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I watched this last night! so funny! I go with Bayside too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was having MAJOR flashbacks when I heard "Zack Morris" was gong to be on Jimmy Fallon's show. And then I just about died when Preppy came out in that God awful 90's outfit. It was hilarious to see the big phone and the big blonde hair appear, not to mention the "time out's". Good television, Mister Fallon. I'm looking forward to his next reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh so exciting!!! GO BAYSIDE!!!!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so exciting!! Saved by the Bell was my favourite show ever- and the crush I had on Zack was ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!