Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


My name is Danielle and I am a Harry Potter fanatic. I am not one of those dedicated ones who dresses up and goes at midnight, but I'm a first day kind of addict. The movie was fantastic! and really, really funny. I was suprised how much I laughed. This was my favorite book of the bunch(followed by Goblet) so I was very impressed. I came to the realization very early that you have to take the books as the books,and then the movie as a different intrepretation. There is just no way to include the detail of J.K. Rowling into a movie under 5 hours( and this one is a long 3)
I am very interested to see how Deathly Hollows turns out, since they are doing it Kill Bill style and separating it into two movies.
How gorgeous did Emma Watson look at the UK premiere??




6 comments:

  1. I just saw it last night!!!! Amazing. Emma Watson is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yes, Emma Watson is basically stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma Watson is pretty cute - she usually wears Chanel, which I totally approve of! I saw the movie last night & it was good....I am looking forward to the 7th, truly hoping it will be more along the lines of the previous ones, sorry! Not that #6 wasn't great, of course {a little too much focus on teen-romance for moi}. I love HP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Emma Watson! And the harry potter books!

    Tonight at 8pm {i think} on abc is a documentary on J.K Rowling during the year she finished Deathly Hallows. It's called "J.K Rowling, a ear in the life". It's really interesting. You should check it out. But if you're like me and can't wait that long youtube it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Harry Potter fantatic as well! I however sadly will not be seeing the movie until Monday, but will be seeing it again in all its IMAX 3D glory. Woo-hoo! I am soo excited to see this flick. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!