Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I Die"

The Rachel Zoe project is my total guilty pleasure. I just love it. I actually met Rachel a year and a half ago at Waverly Inn, where she was dining with Marc Jacobs. After I composed myself and utterly embarrassed my mother with my teeny bopper like reaction, they were outside having a cigarette when we were leaving. If only I had my camera. But she was so nice, and actually, doesn't look scary thin in person.

But anyways, cannot wait to see all the new drama this season with Rachel





Taylor


and Brad


August 25th on Bravo





18 comments:

  1. Any reality show on Bravo is a guilty, but much needed pleasure. I love Brad. He was on a bit of a learning curve last year, but I think he's probably got it now. So Taylor...lay off him already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! Total faux paux...you should always have your camera on hand girlie! I learned this lesson the hard way too. Hope ya do now :)- That show looks amazing...i love Rachel. People need to leave her alone about her weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very exciting. I die as well. Can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my do I ever love this show. I love me some Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too. I love Taylor too! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love her...I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soo excited! When I saw her at the Sugar premiere she looked really cute, and I remember being surprised. In any case I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't seen this but it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I die too. Out of all the shows coming out this is the one I most excited about. I am green with jealousy you met her, I would embarrass myself if I saw her. Really? Not scary thin in person? That is the only that bothers me. Also, I am obsessed with Taylor, don't know why, usually I don't like the bitchy people.

    Also, tried to buy the first season on DVD to no avail. HELLO Bravo, please put that out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO with you on this! Rachael is great- and I love her show too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cant wait...i am in need of some fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duuuuuuuuude I love Brad and his argyle!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!