Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Leanne Marshall vs Leanne Marshall

Season Five Project Runway Winner( and in my opinion, she has been the only winner who has truly deserved to win) Leanne Marshall's bluefly collection was previewed last week, and here are some sneak peeks. The eco-friendly line is a lot more casual than her fall 2009 collection











I am really feeling this white cropped jacket, and the peach mini dress.

Here are some images from her Fall 2009 Collection:








I love that she incorporates the signature petals and waves that her winning collection had. That black dress is an absolute show stopper!

So, poll time: Which Leanne Marshall design would you rather wear: The Bluefly Collection or Fall 2009?




10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that royal blue confection is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved her on PR...she is so quirky, talented & different! Gorgeous line!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the Bluefly collection! I'm pretty casual, so it's more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was awesome on Project Runway. Love her line too!

    liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love her. I'd wear them both in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fall more overall, but that first dress is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I say both? I really want that peach dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Leanne Marshall! And love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it all, except the blue petal skirt, seems like i could find that at f21.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her use of colors. I loved her style and was so glad when she was crowned the winner. She continues to impress!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!