Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Meadow Soprano

I thought Jamie Lynn Sigler looked just adorable at the LA Entourage premier last week. People have been telling me I remind them of her forever now. Well, they never say Jamie. They say Meadow, which then makes me really wonder if it is a compliment because she was kindy whiny and snobby in the begginning, but whatever. I personally don't see it, but i've had dates, teachers, even my father say it to me. I'm probably the least Italian looking person in my family( except when I dye my hair dark and talk, I am a notorious talker with the hands) My brother also is always told he looks like Christopher on the show. How odd.





So, who is your celebrity "look alike" if there is one..I personally think Sara and Anne Hathaway look quite similiar.

13 comments:

  1. I would definitely take it as a compliment, she is adorably pretty! I love her dress in the first pic - she makes great fashion choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meadow is gorgeous...compliment!

    I never get anything accurate when people say I look like a celebrity. It's always someone who is short with dark hair, like Courtney Cox, who I have seen in person and don't agree with, but it could be much worse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think that's a pretty good compliment - she is gorgeous after all :) I don't really look like any celebrity, so no interesting anectdotes from my side unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would die of flattery! that's an awesome compliment. how fun! i've gotten random comments about looking like lindsey lohan and anne hathaway even though i completely DO NOT agree...haha at all. but it's still fun to hear how people compare you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No that is a compliment my love! She looks gorgeous here- I love her dress! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so cute...totally a compliment!

    I once got Mandy Moore, which I would love, but I look NOTHING like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks so alive and happy!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sopranos has always been one of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally a compliment she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny. I get told I look like her as well. I totally don't see it, but hey she's gorgeous so I take it as a compliment.

    I totally agree that Sara has an Anne Hathaway vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. God heavens Miss Sweet Nothings, what a wonderful compliment, she is stunning!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her, what a great person to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd take that comparison any day!

    An intoxicated man told me this weekend that I looked like Brook Shields...so I'm clearly blaming the alcohol on his very very poor judgement :)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!