Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Phoebe Howard


I have a new design crush. I am so smitten by her work, she may start to creep into the place in my heart that was once reserved solely for Ruthie Sommers( speaking of which, does anyone know whatever happened to her book)

Here are a few of my favorite shots that have made their way into my inspiration folder:






























I love how her rooms are girly, but not too girly( even the pink and green room doesn't scream pink and green) and I do believe the last picture includes a green leopard bed. heaven.






16 comments:

  1. so lovely....3 of these just made their way into mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so great!! i really like the first one and the last one. I want that leopard bed! yes please!

    happy tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post-all those photos are wonderful! I posted about the color peach on my blog today and as soon as I saw that very first photo I got a huge smile of my face-definitely in love with that hue a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chocolate walls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that first little nook area and that last bedroom. Fan-friggin-tastic. Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That window seat is heavenly, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love everything! especially that little nook!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looovveee the white bedroom at the end! Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and bedrooms! Just gorgeous :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes she is a long time love of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful rooms! I like the clean lines and symmetry.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!