Friday, August 7, 2009

Celebrity Style Crush: Lauren Santo Domingo



Socialite and Vogue editor Lauren Santo Domingo is so chic it's not fair. I love her style and how she pulls an outfit together.


In Michael Kors




I scanned this from the Vogue article about her wedding. Notice how she makes her GORGEOUS, HAND MADE COUTURE GOWN a mini dress mid-reception.


In J. Mendel



With her Vogue colleagues( how scary and intimidating does Anna look in this picture!!)









In Nina Ricci at the 2008 Met Ball. You may remember the drama since SJP wore this dress to the Sex and the City Premiere a week later.











In Proenza Schouler






In Ungaro




Happy Weekend loves! Hope it's fabulous! I am about to go on my way to the Bay area for a Napa Valley bridal shower, but am so sad Miss Sara is frolicking in England and I won't get to see her :( Next month, we get two weekend in a row together!



9 comments:

  1. Love love love the sky high boots and trench. So laid back yet so chic! And the beaded stripe cardigan is just divine <3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge crush on her style too! I bookmark practically ever single one of her looks; I love that she mixes things to be polished but slightly off beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so lovely..

    have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proof that life is not fair! She is impeccable. I laugh thinking about my legs in those boots...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally loving her style too. So chic and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Her style reminds me of the blonde (her name for some reason is evading me right now.) from Lipstick Jungle.
    And I adore what she did with her wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is stunning! I absolutely love all things you showed her wearing. That dress at her wedding...OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing style. Love her wedding dress! Can we say fabulous?

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!