Monday, August 24, 2009

England Trip


I just got back from my quick trip to England for my cousin’s wedding a week ago. I had a blast, and it was over much to quickly! I made new friends, had a blast with my family, and enjoyed a lovely wedding. Here are some of my pics from the trip ( I didn’t take many outside of the wedding).




My nephew before the wedding

With my cousins, the groom and his sister

The bride and groom in front of their ice cream truck


Enjoying a glass of champagne with my mom



My nephew watching the ducks in the back yard.





9 comments:

  1. awwwww....so cute! lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um your nephew is DARLING!!!! his little outfit is the cutest! and your dress is adorable!! what great pictures :)

    glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is so cute, what a stylish little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! That photo of the bride & groom in front of the ice cream truck just made my day :) Love your dress by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress you wore, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingg!! You look beautiful, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nephew is so cute! I love his outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute nephew...love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!