Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fall Fashion Must Haves


Dressing for fall is one of my favorite things. I love layers, the colors, and it is warm enough in LA to not have to bust out the heavy coats.

Here are a few looks I am so excited to wear for fall, taken from some items I already owned, and affordable new pieces(Since I am still unemployed, I can only dream of adding a new philip lim dress this year):

Flat boots: I bought these Tory's on Gilt last year, and have only worn them once. I look at them longingly and am so excited to bust them out


Channeling my Inner Gossip Girl: I haven't been excited for a Target collaboration in a long time, and these previews of Anna Sui for Target are great. I am def a Blair.


Anything from JCrew

Plaid shirts: I love that this trend is sticking around for another season. Through early october, I will continue to wear with my jean shorts, after that, some leggings or skinny jeans




An electric Blue Pencil Skirt: Why not!? And I figure I will eventually get a job again, so this bad boy just screams my name.




The Ultimate Combo: Long Sweaters, Leggings, and Boots: This is practically my weekend uniform.

What items are you wishing for this fall??



17 comments:

  1. Anything from J Crew thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I covet everything J. Crew, I love their new glammed up style... I've also recently acquired a few BCBG pieces and love the way they fit and feel and I find myself coveting a few more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had enough of summer yet! It feels like it just started getting warm enough here for shorts. I'm not ready for fall or it's fashion... my boots are staying on the closet shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving that the plaid shirt trend is still around...brings a little bit of my country flair to the mainstream =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The TB boots will be one of the best purchases you have ever made, as I own them as well. BUT, be careful, careful, careful because the medallion on the side of mine fell off. I hear that there is a place I can take them to get it fixed, but the ladies at the TB here in NYC were less than helpful!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots are amazing. I cant wait for the Target line either, it looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gwenny, always looking good! and yeah, plaid shirts, love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty. Now you have me wanting fall more than ever.

    I'm loving those boots you got. I wear something similar all fall long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love anything from JCrew.

    And love the last image- the weekend uniform. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ummmm i'm DROOLING over your tb boots!!!!! LOVE them. and now i want them!

    i'm definitely a boots kind of girl during the fall and winter. so i'm really looking forward to those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those boots- they are singing my name- nothing like a bunch of boots for fall!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  12. That j.crew ensemble is to-die-foor! And an extra-long sweater & boots is my fav fall combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always pick the best must-haves! I love the boots. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally LOVE that whole J. Crew outfit...I am such a prepster gone wild!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that blue dress. Can't wait for that line to hit Target

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!