Thursday, August 27, 2009

The LA home of Windsor Smith

Dear Windsor Smith,

Hi. My name is Danielle and I can say with certainty that you are my new girl crush.
After viewing your home in House Beautiful I wanted to be your friend, have cocktails in one of your fabulous rooms, and just talk about how awesome you are. Just think, I live in LA too, so let's make it happen. I will be waiting for you response.


Normally, I try to onlv include a hanful of pictures, but I couldn't edit..all so gorg.
































9 comments:

  1. Amazing home! I loved how she took the front room and made it a hang out for her boys with the black walls? Such a great idea. Also, the room with the zebra rug and her foyer. wow. Newer to your blog and loving it! -carlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. is. fabulous. i love all the round tables, the colors, everything! amazing. i want her to decorate my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed too...like major girl crushing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything she does! Thanks for sharing pictures of her home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, these are stunning. I want to move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing rooms and even more amazing of a dress in that first photo! I want everything pretty please! Or can I at least be your guest who tags along?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO happy you posted all these photos...they are STUNNING. She is a total babe and I LOVE her house...all those sitting areas! To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are definitely gorgeous pics!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!