Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cowboy Cassanova

Photobucket



Carrie Underwood released her new single, Cowboy Casanova, to her you tube account last week, and I LOVE it. It has been playing on repeat all weekend, and yes, it is my new ringtone. It is an upbeat song in the spirit of Before He Cheats and Last Name, this is another great girls night song. I'm pretty sure we all know this guy, or have dated this guy, or have fell into his trap at some point.

Listen to the song here.

Her new album, Play On, comes out November 3rd.

10 comments:

  1. I heard this song and I LOVE it! It is so good. She is one of my favorite singers and I cannot wait for the rest of her album to come out in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, and you described it perfectly!

    I just saw your post on Rachel Zoe, I adore her, and I die that you met her... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's too adorable. And yes, great description! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0h I'm gonna have to check it out. Her songs are always so catchy! I'm sure it will become a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks hot in this picture! Going to check it out now, I usually love all her stuff, so I bet this one is going to be great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is doing so great. I'll have to check it out. Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!