Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Date Night

I have a date tomorrow for the first time in what seems like forever...and I need your help!! I put together a couple of outfits based on similar items I have in my wardrobe. We'll be going out to dinner, nothing too fancy, so here are three options:


the business look (it will be after work),


business casual (I should have time to change)


the casual look (something easy to throw together, that hopefully still manages to look fun and flirty).

So ladies, it's time to vote...which outfit do you like best?

15 comments:

  1. i heart look number 3! Those boots are do die for and that clutch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Texas, so I'm a jeans girl all the way! But honestly... these are all hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting for outfit number 3. The jeans are awesome and don't get me started on the boots...

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it kind of depends on where you are going, but I vote #3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #3- have fun on the date!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote #3- great boots, and love the pop of color the clutch adds! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! i love dates. i like them all but #3 gets my vote for sure!!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm!!! I think I like three--but will he be all dressed up and coming from the office? When I used to go on dates, I sometimes liked to go with the office attire. For some reason I felt it sent a message that I'm a busy gal, going places, etc. Ha! I know, I was/am a dork...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, #3 for sure. good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't go wrong with # 3! Love the boots! Have fun! -carlee

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOh, I love Date Night! I better run over to the Gap...between these looks, the blazer you told me about and their new jean line, I'm thinking it's a must see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #3! It is cute and fashionable and fun. Good luck with your date night!! Hopefully he turns out to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!