Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jaclyn & Bret's Napa Valley Wedding

Photobucket
I had the pleasure over the weekend of attending the wedding of one of my college friends, Jaclyn's, wedding at the beautiful Carneros Inn in Napa valley. AMAZING doesn't even begin to describe it.
Photobucket
Jaclyn's dress was by Monique Lhuillier
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wore a top from J. Crew, Skirt from Oscar DeLa Renta, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Tory Burch Bag
Photobucket
Here are some of the flowers from the reception
Photobucket
her something blue was a rosary I brought back from Rome blessed by Pope Benedict
Photobucket
Photobucket

Their first dance was to Keith Urban's "Only You could love me this way"
Photobucket
Photobucket
ums/ww260/sweetnothings04/jaclynswedding00014.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">
The girls of 3rd floor Augustine with Diamond Dave!
Photobucket
The cake was red velvet from Perfect Endings


Photobucket

Celebratory cigars!








4 comments:

  1. your outfit looks awesome! some of your pictures are squishy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Your outfit was so cute and it looks like it was a lovely occassion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how gorgeous! I need to go to Napa Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures, and what a wonderful fall wedding outfit! I was so close to Napa last week, I had a med school interview in Vallejo and am so disappointed I didn't have time to sneak out to at least one vineyard in either Napa or Sonoma.... you lucky girl! looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!