Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Little Wisdom from Kate Spade


She's quick and curious and playful and strong. She is a voracious reader and a fantastic dancer. She saves old scrapbooks and loses her umbrella. Her emails pile up but she never forgets to call her grandmother. She has $7 dollars in change at the bottom of her handbag


One of my favorite things about Kate Spade products are the fun quotes she puts on the care cards inside. They are always just spot on. While searching through one of my Kate bags for a particular lip gloss over the weekend, I found this quote and thought it described perfectly.

P.S. Who isn't loving her new line of clothes. OBSESSED.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that quote. I didn't know they put those on care cards! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all about bright colors! ps i want bold color tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new line and yes, that quote is perfect! That is the best thing about Kate Spade, the brand is so relatable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore her little quotes...I love how you can read them and go "That's me!!" The new line is gorgeous. Oh how I wish I had tons of money to spend this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am sooooo obsessed. i find myself navigating to their website several times throughout the day during a downtime.

    i LOVE this quote...such a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her quotes on the price tags too. "Call your mom" is probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am like crazy obsessed with everything right now!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!