Monday, September 21, 2009

Red Carpet Round Up: Emmy Awards


Here is my best dressed for the Emmy Awards last night:



Debra Messing in Michael Kors..Bravo Rachel Zoe. Nice work.


Mariska Hartigay in Carolina Herrera. I love seeing her at awards shows because she is so femine compared to bad ass detective benson.

January Jones in Versace. She looks so fierce.

Julia Louise Dryfus in Vera Wang. LOVE the color, she looks trendy yet classic.



Chloe Sevigny in Isaac Mizrahi. LOVE the polka dots. Classic Old Hollywood.


Lets hear it ladies..agree? disagree? did you watch the show..I did not, I was watching Sunday Night Football then my dvr from the last few days.


11 comments:

  1. I totally love Mr. and Mrs. Hamm! I was confused because on Twitter, RZ said she didn't dress anyone for the Emmys...someone asked her and she said, "None of my clients went to the Emmys" and "Debra wore Michael Kors." Not sure what that means...did someone else dress Deb? Confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Debra Messing looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched and I have to say my favorite was Christina Applegate, I just loved that color blue on her- it was so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! I loved Olivia Wilde (sp?) she always looks like a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you did this! I was watching football and then fell asleep! I have been hoping to catch up on the fashion all morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue on JLD, but by far my favorite of the night was Kristen Chenoweth. Only she could have pulled off that gorgeous, plunging sparkly number. She was a true gem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think January Jones looked stunning, I also loved Olivia Wilde and Christina Applegate! Thanks for the recap!

    (ps. I am so sorry, but the comment you posted on the 2 Bandits today, I by accidentally pressed the wrong button and it got erased, so if it isn't too much of an inconvenience, if you wouldn't mind re-posting your comment it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and sorry again!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love chloe as always. i also really loved jennifer carpenter's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you see Mila Kunis' tulle confection? So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!