Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Current Music Obsessions

I'm the type of person that when I find some songs i love, I listen to them, on repeat for about a month straight. I've been like this as long as I can remember. Here are some songs that currently are on repeat on my itunes and in my car:

Photobucket
Miley Cyrus Party in the USA: cheesy..yes. great girls night and getting ready song..absolutely.

Photobucket
Every song by the cast of GLEE: I find myself on itunes first thing on Thursdays downloading the songs from the previous episodes. I wish we had a glee club this cool in high school

Photobucket
Michael Buble Haven't Met You Yet: I adore his voice..the old crooner, love song sound. And being single, I love the idea

Photobucket
Jordin Sparks Battlefield: I think this song is so catchy. I'm not an idol follower, but she can sing, and it is another guilty pleasure song on my gym and get ready playlist

Photobucket
Leona Lewis Happy: Amazing vocals. end of story.

Photobucket
Lady Antebellum Need You Now: An amazing county group, the balance of the male and female voices on the track is inspiring. I feel like everyone has been in this situation before.
What songs are you currently playing on repeat?

10 comments:

  1. Embarrassingly love Miley's new song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Party in the USA and Battlefield! I have been playing both on repeat as well as Pursuit of Happiness, Empire State of Mind, and Young Turks by Rod Stewart. Love them all! And I am exactly the same way, once I find a song I love, repeat, repeat, repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! They are all on repeat on itunes! I can't wait for the new Lady Antebellum album to be released!annnd... Leona Lewis just brings it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit the Miley song is totally growing on me..shh! But I loooove Happy..amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving Miley too, there is just something about her songs that are catchy and fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. The miley song has been stuck in my head too... ahhh! Im not normally a fan, but I am okay with that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool song list! at the moment on repeat i have lily allen 22, and the black eyed peas gonna be a good night - can't get enough! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way too! I find a song that I like and listen to it for days.. haha.
    Also, those are some prtty cool songs. I love that Miley song, as well as The Climb(also by her). I'm not usu a Miley fan, but those two songs are great. Leona Lewis and Jordin Sparks are also pretty cool.
    Great blog, guys!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!