Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little blogger help...



Good morning ladies! I'm back from Louisville(LOVED LOVE LOVED IT) and am getting settled into the new job. It is a lot to take in at once, and working for a huge fortune 100 company has its perks....as well as its downfalls. So basically blogger is blocked at work. So I am going to have to do my the majority of my commenting on weekends and nights when I can. My question to you ladies is will it work to post the night before? I would do early morning posts, but I will need to be getting my butt to the gym at 5am, because I know I'll never go after work. Are other bloggers on a Sunday-Thursday night posting schedule??
Let me know what you ladies do who also have this problem, and any suggestions will be appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. I have done pre-scheduled posts in the past and it has worked fine for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just post at night and then schedule it to post the following morning at whatever time you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and glad to hear training is going so well! I think Sunday-Thursday is great! I only post Monday-Friday and take the weekends to relax and figure out what I want to post for the week ahead! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have this problem, but I would say just blog when you have the time! You are a busy girl, you can't help it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can time when to publish your posts? When you write your posts, there's a link called "alternatives" (or something like it), and you can choose when you want your post to be published (date & time) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be ok. I've scheduled posts before, perhaps because I was going on vacation or knew that I would have time to write up a post the next day so I wrote it the night before. When you're writing your post, on the bottom under "Post Options" it lets you put the date you want it posted and the time. The time on mine is a bit screwy. If I set it for "6:00 AM" it posts around 9:00 AM. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALWAYS schedule my posts to publish the next day or even the next week. If I have some extra time I will write 3-4 posts and then schedule them for future times. I don't think I could blog without scheduled posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for the new job!!!!! that's so exciting! i too struggle with commenting and posting because there are just so many people i want to pay attention to and not enough time in my day/week/month!

    i result to evening & weekend commenting (minus today haha). for posts i post date them so they are scheduled to go up when i want them too throughout the day (this is when i have no time to post during the day).

    so glad you're getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh, that's a bummer!!! evenings and late night commenting with wine are next best i guess;)

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!