Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Most Romantic Television Moment. ever.


"Four years ago I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing I've ever had to do, which is just wait. Don't get me wrong, I flirted with her. Pam, I will now admit in front of friends and family that I do know how to make a photocopy, I didn't need your help that many times. And do you remember how long it took you to teach me how to drive a stick? I've been driving stick since high school, so... For a really long time thats all I had, little moments with a girl who just saw me as a friend. A lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl that I worked with, but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife"-Jim Halpert

did anyone not cry?

7 comments:

  1. Ok...so i shut off our television over a year ago, BUT when i heard this saying/quote on the radio...i SOOooo wish i hadn't. I wanted to watch this episode BADLY!!! That is the sweetest thing i've ever heard...even if it is television :)-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh child!! you know I cried....BOTH times I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! Like I was almost tearing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY cried! I think my hubby did too, a little... don't tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh i just cried a little reading that and i don't even watch that show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it!! I totally cried, but ever since I got engaged I've been crying even more at weddings!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!